Number of replies: 0
Reminders:
Passover
Puthandu
3 p.m. EC Faculty Meeting

#AllinThisTogetherVikes!

---------------------------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Sasha Ahern

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? The Centennial Celebration, Gold Rush Project and the 4th Grade Musical

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Winter Formal

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Kublai Khan

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Enjoy high school, but know that it is only a small part of your life.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Don't take a single moment for granted because nothing is guaranteed.

What will you miss most about CA? My friends and the close community

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Ms. Garita and Mr. Street have taught me so many life lessons. When I am stressed Ms. Garita always knows what to say and she makes it known that she genuinely cares about all her students. Mr. Street has given me life lessons that without him, I wouldn't have learned for years.

Image may contain: 10 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, child and outdoorImage may contain: 5 people, people standing and indoorImage may contain: 4 people, people standing and indoor

------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Spotlight: Kahmar Byers

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Meeting all the new friends at the time. Most of us still have an ongoing friendship or talk today.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Going to Ms. Garita's class and engaging in those discussions. They were great!

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Accept the challenges to come — it's not always a clear path, so when you reach those times it's important to take a step back and learn from them. That’s the only way to take a step forward and grow as a student and person.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Stay focused on the process, and enjoy the times together as seniors.

What will you miss most about CA? The teachers, along with their support and guidance.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Ms. Garita, because her personality is almost infectious. She always seems to be enjoying everything she does and also supports all of the students by watching them in their various sports. She really has a genuine connection with all of her students.

Image may contain: 3 people, textImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, closeup and indoorImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, standing, golf and shoesImage may contain: 6 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, outdoor and nature