Daily Schedule - Wednesday, April 15, 2020 - "F" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Reminders:
Passover
3 p.m. Grades 1, 2 & 3 Faculty Meeting
------------------------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Gigi Bates
What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Sitting in Spanish class with Annie and laughing.
What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Blowing bubbles and brightening up people's day!
What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? High school is not scary. Just be brave enough to be you and always strive to be a better person.
What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Appreciate every day because it may be unexpectedly cut short. Make sure you have everyone's number. Also, nothing is ever too weird.
What will you miss most about CA? All of my friends (new and old), and walking into school everyday feeling so grateful to be a part of the community.
What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? All of my math teachers. I would not be where I am today in math if it wasn't for them. They have given me more confidence than I've ever had in my life, and made me want to dive deeper and ask questions.
Image may contain: 4 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeupImage may contain: 3 people, people standing
Image may contain: 1 person, stripesImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 3 people, people standingImage may contain: 5 people, people standing and indoorImage may contain: 3 people, eyeglasses, stripes and food

----------------------------------------
Senior Spotlight - James Cao
What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Senior Fun Day Lunch
Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. William Lloyd Garrison
What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Running up the rolling slides
What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Davis was one of the first teachers to prove to me that classes can be fun!
Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, swimming and waterImage may contain: 2 people, people standing, possible text that says 'COLUMBUS ACADEMY SWIM & DIVE'

Image may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, child, closeup and outdoorImage may contain: one or more people, swimming, pool and outdoorImage may contain: 5 people, people standing