Daily Schedule - Friday, April 24, 2020 - "F" Day

Daily Schedule - Friday, April 24, 2020 - "F" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
#AllinThisTogetherVikes# 
------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Nikki Turley
What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Symposium with Mr. Kerr during freshman year.
What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Our final bell before spring break.
Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Beowulf
What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Don't crowd the hallways when people are trying to go to class.
What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Spend as much time with your classmates as you can, you never know when it'll be your last day together.
What will you miss most about CA? The people
What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mrs. Brooks and Mr. Dillon (“Dill”) because they both taught me how important arts can be in your life and helped me to discover my passions. They inspire me to live out my dreams and they've given me more than I ever could've imagined. Also, Mr. Leet has given me so much this year. Even if ethics wasn’t my strong suit, being in his classes senior year has been one of the best experiences and I’ll always remember tree runs and class time therapy sessions.
Image may contain: 6 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, eyeglassesImage may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 1 person, sky, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 2 people, people standing, sky, shoes and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses, closeup and outdoor

---------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Simon Iobst
What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Space Symposium with Mr. Kerr during freshman year.
What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Band trip to Disney.
Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. JS Bach
What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Study...seriously.
What will you miss most about CA? Senior Lunch
What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Ms. Sneeringer. She has always supported me in the arts and she helped me do what I wanted to do with music. I can never repay her for that.
---------------------------
Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, eyeglasses, closeup and outdoorImage may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 1 person, sitting and eyeglassesImage may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 12 people, sky, cloud, beard, shoes and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people sittingImage may contain: 2 people, phone and eyeglasses