Saturday, April 25, 2020

Saturday, April 25, 2020

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
----------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Ezra Johnson
What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Darwin Day in Mr. Davis' class, much to his dismay.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Giving the speech for Coach Yakscoe after our final swim banquet.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Alan Turing

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Remember to relax. A single grade won't determine your future and there are more important things to worry about than GPA.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Don't worry if your plans change, you aren't supposed to have it all figured out yet anyway.

What will you miss most about CA? Living near my friends full-time.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Davis and Mr. Kerr were both great role models and mentors for me, and I enjoyed getting to know both of them. They were funny when I needed them to be and listened when I needed that too. The kind of person I aspire to be, the kind of person I am becoming, is largely shaped by the conversations and experiences I've had with them over the last four years. To both of you: thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I'm sure we'll keep in touch.
Image may contain: 6 peopleImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 1 person, playing a musical instrumentImage may contain: 2 people, people playing sports and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting and childImage may contain: 2 people, outdoorImage may contain: one or more people, people playing musical instruments and nightImage may contain: 2 people, people playing musical instrumentsImage may contain: 2 people, people on stage

---------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Abby Yakam

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Getting my Senior Buddy.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Getting my Kindergarten Buddy.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Jackie O

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Don't put so much pressure on yourself because things will end up how they are supposed to.

What will you miss most about CA? My friends

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Dow, because he has been a great advisor all four years of high school.
Image may contain: 8 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, swimmingImage may contain: 1 person, stripes and childImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting and childImage may contain: 3 people, people smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: 3 people, outdoor