Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday, April 26, 2020

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
---------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Ryan Hunker

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Going to all of the football games in lower and middle school every Friday.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Filling Dr. Jacky's classroom with balloons as a prank and then watching the three-year-olds come up and have the best day ever.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Minor White

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Start your service hours early. What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Try everything. If there's something you've wanted to do, do it. You don't want to look back at high school and regret not doing something.

What will you miss most about CA? The community

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mrs. Chahal taught me how to love and respect all people, and how to be a better person all around. I have learned so many life lessons from her, and some history here and there! It was always a good time hanging out in her classroom during freshman year and I tried to stop by when I could. She is one of the most genuinely kind people I've ever been around.
Image may contain: 5 people, textImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, child and indoorImage may contain: 4 peopleImage may contain: one or more people and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, sittingImage may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 1 person, sitting and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people

---------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Sanskruti Admane

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Walking to Graeter's with my advisory freshman year.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Winter Formal

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Ada Lovelace

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Don't be afraid to make new connections with people and explore new interests.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Make the most of your senior year and cheer on your classmates as much as you can.

What will you miss most about CA? Having random conversations in the Senior Lounge.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mrs. Brooks showed me how to be more confident in myself, and she really supported my ideas (even if they didn't regard choir) throughout high school.
Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, eyeglassesImage may contain: 2 people, people on stageImage may contain: 1 person, playing a musical instrumentImage may contain: 2 people, sky and outdoorImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting, shoes and indoorImage may contain: 1 person, closeup