Daily Schedule - Monday, April 27, 2020 - "A" Day

Daily Schedule - Monday, April 27, 2020 - "A" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Carter Warstler

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Getting my Senior Buddy

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Senior Lock-In

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Relax and don’t stress about grades too much.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Enjoy as much of senior year as possible.

What will you miss most about CA? All of the students. What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? My basketball coach, lower school P.E. teacher and father, Jeff Warstler. He has always been there for me and I have always looked up to him. Also, Mrs. Castle, my sixth grade math teacher and tutor. She never let me give up or tell myself I couldn’t do something. She has been with me through thick and thin throughout my CA experience and I will truly miss her.
Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: 3 people, people playing sports, basketball court and shoesImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: one or more people, people eating and drinkImage may contain: 2 people, people playing sports, basketball court and shoesImage may contain: people playing sports, football and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, child, outdoor and closeupImage may contain: people playing sports, football and outdoor

---------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Mackenzie Smith

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Trip to Glen Helen in fourth grade and the Naval Battle in sixth grade.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? The last bell with our senior class before spring break.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Rosa Parks

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Don’t stress too much and just enjoy the next four years.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Don’t take the limited time left with your classmates for granted.

What will you miss most about CA? All of my classmates that I’ve gone to school with since PreK, as well as my teachers and coaches.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mrs. Adams, my PE teacher in lower school and more importantly my lacrosse and basketball coach. She has always been there for me and is like my second mom. I can always go to her for advice and I know she will have my back!
Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, child and closeupImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoorImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 1 person, child and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and childImage may contain: 4 people, people playing sports, basketball court and child