Daily Schedule - Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - "B" Day

Daily Schedule - Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - "B" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
-----------------------

Senior Spotlight - Sarah Neltner

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? I loved going on the eighth grade trip to Washington D.C. with my new friends and exploring the city.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Making CA history with the girls varsity soccer team this past fall by playing in the State Final Four with my best friends.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Paul Bloom, the author of the book Just Babies we read in psychology class.

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Work hard your freshman year because it matters! Take this year to find new things that you love to do, make friends that will last a lifetime and join the soccer team because it will be the best experience ever.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Don't stress too much about where you'll end up (I know it seems impossible to do), but honestly it all works out in the end no matter where you go. Be sure to savor every moment because you won't realize how quick it'll all be over.

What will you miss most about CA? I'll miss the people -- I do even at this moment after being away for a month.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Ms. Garita has had a tremendous impact on my life even before I came to CA. She has come to every one of my soccer games whether it be little league or my last game playing for Academy. She has taught me to be tough, to speak freely, and treat others with kindness no matter what situation I am in. I will always be grateful for everything she has done for me. She is like my “built-in mom” at school.

Image may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeupImage may contain: 5 people, possible text that says '27'Image may contain: 6 people, outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, outdoorImage may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 3 people, indoorImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoor

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Michael Hoffman

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Being in the production of Drowsy Chaperone my freshman year.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Senior Lock-In

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Bob Dylan

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Stay on top of your work, but have fun.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Enjoy your senior year and make the most of it.

What will you miss most about CA? All of my friends and teachers.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Feinberg, because I have had class for the most amount of time at CA. As well, he has been my inspiration to continue to study computer science in college.

Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 2 people, people playing sports, shoes and basketball courtImage may contain: 2 people, people standingImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, on stage, playing a musical instrument and guitarImage may contain: 2 people, child and indoor