Daily Schedule - Thursday, April 30, 2020 - "D" Day

Daily Schedule - Thursday, April 30, 2020 - "D" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
---------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Mabry Nichols

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? The years fly, you always hear that, but it's so true. Also, everyone is figuring it all out, you're never alone in something.

What will you miss most about CA? The people.
Image may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, child and closeupImage may contain: 2 people, people playing sports and basketball courtImage may contain: 6 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people playing sportsImage may contain: 1 person, outdoor and closeup

---------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Max Brown

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? The first varsity football game I went to as an eighth-grader.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Football Senior Night this past fall.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Leonardo Da Vinci. I think it would be really interesting because we could talk about a lot of different things.

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? It’s not as scary as it might seem. It takes a little bit to get used to the Upper School, but if you go into it ready for something new, you’ll be fine.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Get college stuff done early so you can enjoy your senior year. Also, take classes that are interesting and ones you can be challenged as well as have fun in.

What will you miss most about CA? I will miss the people the most. Not just my friends but I will miss seeing everyone in the CA community.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Along with being my Spanish teacher, for most of sophomore, junior and senior year, I spent most of my free periods in Dr. Jacky’s room with my friends. Dr. Jacky and I had a lot of great conversations about so many different things and I have learned a lot from him. I also had a lot of fun spending time in his classroom.
Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, cloud, sky and closeupImage may contain: one or more people, sunglasses, closeup and outdoorImage may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, football and outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, shoes, child, tree, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 8 people, people standing and shoesImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoorImage may contain: 1 person, outdoor