Daily Schedule - Friday, May 1, 2020 - "E" Day

Daily Schedule - Friday, May 1, 2020 - "E" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
Seniors' Last Day!
-------------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Elliott Simpson

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? The welcoming day for eighth-graders.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Senior Lock-In

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Don't be afraid to be yourself in high school.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Enjoy your senior year and only over schedule if you are ready for it.

What will you miss most about CA? Morning check-in

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? I would have to say the computer science teachers. Those teachers really gave me a class where I felt confident and then that confidence showed through all of my classes.
Image may contain: 3 people, textImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, closeup and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, people standingImage may contain: 8 people, child, tree, outdoor and nature
--------------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Lina Gokhale

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? When my uncle surprised me with a visit during school.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? When I got to jump rope with my Kindergarten Buddy, Gemma!

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Vasco da Gama

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? It’s never too early to start studying for the SAT.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Start researching some colleges based on your passion and don’t be afraid to apply to certain schools.

What will you miss most about CA? The faculty and my friends.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Dr. Yan and Mr. Feinberg. I was immensely lucky to have been taught by both teachers for three years of my high school career. These are two individuals who truly care about seeing you thrive in their respective classes. They push and challenge you in a way that will permanently change your character for the better. I will forever be grateful for having had the opportunity to take classes with both of them.
Image may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: 3 people, people eating and foodImage may contain: 4 people, tree, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 2 people, people standingImage may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 2 people, people standing