Site news

Daily Schedule - Monday, May 4, 2020 - "F" Day

Daily Schedule - Monday, May 4, 2020 - "F" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
7 p.m. Rob Evans Parent Event (see the May 3 Viking Voice for details)
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
-----------------------

Senior Spotlight - Livy Seline

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Mr. Cicetti’s art classes.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? ArtsMania, Running the Talent Show and Senior Lock-In.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Kurt Vonnegut

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Remember what you're working towards, but don't let it consume your life. College is coming, but you still have so much time to enjoy your life right now before everything changes.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? You'll end up at the right school even if it doesn't feel like it. Trust the process.

What will you miss most about CA? The teachers. They really care about your success and are always willing to take time out of their day to help you do the best you can.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mrs. Stout -- I've never been in her class until this year, and she cares so much about her students as people as she does academics. She's always willing to talk whether it's about grades, or just life in general, and she recognizes when students are stressed and need a breather. I wish I could've been in one of her classes before my last year.

Image may contain: 5 people, textImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child, closeup and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting, table and indoorImage may contain: 5 people, people standing, child and outdoorImage may contain: 12 peopleImage may contain: 2 people, people sittingImage may contain: 2 people, people sittingImage may contain: 3 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Charlie Mueller

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? First Friday football games and Mr. Kerr’s biology class my freshman year.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Senior Lock-In or boys soccer beating Bexley in the regional semifinals.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Boris Johnson

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? High school is an entirely new, fresh start. Do with it as you wish.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Anything can happen to get rid of your senior year. This is the best time of high school so enjoy every moment.

What will you miss most about CA? High school athletics, the people and my classmates. This is really a great, fantastic community!

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mrs. Eden, because she is the best advisor ever!

Image may contain: 1 person, textImage may contain: one or more people and eyeglassesImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoorImage may contain: 7 people, indoorImage may contain: 2 people, people sittingImage may contain: 2 people, outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting, possible text that says '10'Image may contain: 2 people, people playing sports and outdoor