Daily Schedule - Tuesday, May 5, 2020 - "A" Day

Daily Schedule - Tuesday, May 5, 2020 - "A" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Philip Soderberg

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Middle School basketball.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Art trip to Chicago.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Edward Hopper

What will you miss most about CA? The whole community.

Image may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 1 person, child, closeup and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: one or more people, people playing sports and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people playing sports and outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, people playing sportsImage may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, football and outdoorImage may contain: one or more people and people playing sportsImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, outdoor

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Ellie Jeffers

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Singing "My Girl" at assemblies in Lower School.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Doing the last bell before spring break.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Michael Sandel

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Interact with your teachers and tell them thank you at every opportunity.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Don't take anything for granted. Family, school, teachers, peers, dances, trips, etc.

What will you miss most about CA? The faculty and staff, by far.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? I really can't pick one. The teacher that has been impacting me for the longest amount of time is Dr. B -- he is the one teacher I go to when I'm anxious or need to reframe my way of thinking. Two others are Mr. Leet and Ms. Tursich; they have both taught me so much about life and morality. I could list a way almost every teacher in both high school and middle school has impacted my life for the better. I am incredibly grateful for that.

Image may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 2 people, people standing and indoorImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoorImage may contain: 1 person, child and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoor