Daily Schedule - Wednesday, May 6, 2020 - "B" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
6:30 p.m.   Rising Grade 6 Parent Meeting
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
----------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Annie Wimsatt

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? When us seniors played kickball when we were supposed to be in Nashville for our Senior Trip.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Alexander Hamilton

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Bolognese - he taught me new ways of learning, how to be confident in what I know, and he was always there to help me when I needed it.

Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, child, closeup and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people playing sports, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoorImage may contain: one or more people and outdoor

--------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Shaan Arora

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? The Gold Rush activity in third grade.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Senior Lock-In and Winter Formal.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. JFK

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Enjoy it while it lasts, it goes by way faster than you anticipate. What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Start college supplementals very early -- it gives you more time to enjoy your senior year.

What will you miss most about CA? The community, facilities, sports, and most importantly, the people.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Ms. Hogan -- she has taught me how to properly formulate an essay and keep my focus on task. More importantly, she taught me to enjoy life in the moment and not take anything for granted.

Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, eyeglassesImage may contain: 5 people, outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, people standing and shoesImage may contain: 5 people, people standing, plant, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 5 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, outdoor