Daily Schedule - Friday, May 8, 2020 - "D" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
MS Advisory Conferences - No Classes
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Rachel Raque

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Everything about Ms. Whipps’ class in first grade!

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Hanging out in Mrs. Eden’s or Dr. Jacky’s room with all of my friends.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Mitch Albom

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Don’t feel like you have to change yourself to fit in, always stay true to who you are. And always remember to be kind to your teachers!

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Enjoy everyday of senior year, you never know when it’s going to be your last! Cherish the time you have with your friends and always be kind to the underclassmen.

What will you miss most about CA? Getting to see all my friends everyday. Also going down and visiting the nurses office and getting to meet all the kids.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? My advisor, Mrs. Eden. From the first day of freshman year, she has always wanted the absolute best for me. She has supported me through all the ups and downs of high school and I am forever grateful for her. There is no one else I would be happier to have as my “school mom.”

Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting and drinkImage may contain: 3 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, child and outdoorImage may contain: 5 people, sunglassesImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Luis Blanco Hoyos

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Jacob Clifford

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Cherish these last moments with your friends and family that you will have, because before the year is over, you will realize that those moments are the ones that will matter most. Make your next year count and enjoy the time that you've got left!

What will you miss most about CA? My friends, as they have been with me throughout my whole journey here at Columbus Academy and they've helped me become who I am in these past three years. They are the ones that have helped me integrate and welcomed me with open arms, they are the thing that I will miss most after I graduate.

Image may contain: 4 people, textImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 4 people, indoorImage may contain: 3 people, people sittingImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, child, outdoor and closeupImage may contain: 3 people, people standingImage may contain: 2 people, selfie and closeupImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting, people standing and indoor