Saturday, May 9, 2020

Saturday, May 9, 2020

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
--------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Ryan Wahl

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Trip to Glen Helen in fourth grade.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Senior Lock-In

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Albert Einstein

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Work hard and stay on track without overworking yourself during freshman year so that you have more free time and flexibility during the later stages of your high school career.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Have fun in your last year! Also, get ahead of the college process and don’t worry about choosing a top college. Pick a college that fits your interests and has an environment that appeals to you.

What will you miss most about CA? My friends and the community.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? So many faculty and staff members, both in and out of school, have impacted me in such a great way that I can’t pick a single person. I would say in the classroom Mr. Street and Mr. Dillon have impacted me the most with several life lessons and helpful insights. Talking to Mr. Street in the hallways always brightened up my day. Also, everyday in class with Mr. Dillon -- the jokes and relaxed class experience made the school day much better! As for all my sports coaches, including Coach Warstler, Wurtzman, Hoffman, Yakscoe, and O’Connor -- each one of them pushed me to become a better athlete and person in different ways, which impacted me in a great way.

Image may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, tennis and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting and childImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 2 people, people standingImage may contain: 5 people, people standing and childImage may contain: 1 person, child and indoor

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Isabella Kornberg

Image may contain: 15 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, indoorImage may contain: 8 people, outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people standingImage may contain: 9 people, shortsImage may contain: 1 person, eating, child and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, closeup