Sunday, May 10, 2020

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
Happy Mother's Day!
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
-------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Lena Friedman

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Going to football games when I was little.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Our last bell before spring break.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Rob McElhenney

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Your friend group will change up until the end of your senior year, and that's okay.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Things don't always go as planned. Go with the flow!

What will you miss most about CA? My best friends and the incredible faculty.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mrs. Fireman -- just endless love and support for me and my family. She always provides a safe place to go when things are feeling rough, too.

Image may contain: 4 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: 4 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, sitting and shoesImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoorImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting, shoes and childImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 2 people, outdoor and closeup

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Andrew Cahall

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Lower School field trips and Senior Buddies.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? The final bell before spring break, but now we had an actual final bell!

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. John Rawls

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Don't sweat it. You will be surrounded by support for whoever you are. Do what feels right to you, what makes you happy, and it will work out in the end.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Be intentional in your relationships and appreciate the people around you. You will grow far closer to teachers, classmates, and friends just as your time begins to wane. Make the most of it.

What will you miss most about CA? Walking down the hallway or into the lounge and knowing everyone.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? It would honestly be a crime for me to name only one. I would not be the same, whether in academics, accomplishments, or as a person without Mrs. Bening's support, Dr. Bundy's guidance, Mr. Leet's example, and the countless other faculty who taught, encouraged, and shaped me.

Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeuphttps://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p200x200/96806247_10156936808771560_2554494089206693888_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=cdbe9c&_nc_ohc=v1SYCiVT2sYAX-nzPZV&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=96d84518b6fe2e96be2e2b029255162b&oe=5EDD6B80Image may contain: 4 people, indoorImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 3 people, people playing sports and outdoorImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: people smiling, one or more people, beard, hat and outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, suit and weddingImage may contain: 2 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 7 people, people standing, wedding, shoes, child, suit and outdoor