by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
School Closed - No Classes
AP Exams
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Josh Murry

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? First Friday during freshman year.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Winning the regional championship with the soccer team this past fall.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Barack Obama

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Enjoy high school because it goes really fast.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Senior year is a blast. Don’t be afraid to try new things and talk to new people.

What will you miss most about CA? Friends, the faculty and sports teams.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Coach Warstler- he taught me to have a relentless work ethic on and off the court.

Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 3 people, stripesImage may contain: 5 people, people standingImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and basketball courtImage may contain: 5 people, people standing and suitImage may contain: 2 people, people playing sports and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, shoes and basketball courtImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sportImage may contain: 1 person

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Noelle Boltz

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Beach Day in swim class.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Getting to play with baby mice in biology class.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. John Lennon

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Work hard in high school.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Don't get stressed about college applications.

What will you miss most about CA? I will miss being around all of my friends and the people that I have known for so many years.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Bolognese has made the biggest impact on me because he taught me that it was okay to ask for help, and he gave me confidence in my math skills.

Image may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: one or more people and people sittingImage may contain: 1 person, standing and playing a sportImage may contain: 5 people, childImage may contain: 2 people, people standing, possible text that says '37 40'Image may contain: 8 people, people playing sports and basketball courtImage may contain: one or more people and shortsImage may contain: 8 peopleImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting