Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
AP Exams
3 p.m.    US Faculty Meeting
4 p.m.    Finance and Audit Committee Meeting
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
-------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Blake Chiovaro

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? For my first club fair in the Quad I was amazed to see how many students had passions for all of these different things. I felt overwhelmed with all of the different club options, but was impressed that students my age were leading them.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Playing in the state-semifinal soccer game with my best friends, “The Lads of Hondros.”

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. John Locke

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Try new things and don't forget to be yourself.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? You're almost there. Keep pushing and you will be ready for college in no time.

What will you miss most about CA? The community

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Dr. Jacky impacted my time at Academy tremendously. When I took his Honors Spanish 4 class last year, he went above and beyond his call of duty working hard everyday to make sure I was achieving the best education possible. Outside of the classroom he offered me someone who I could talk about anything with. Whether it was about everyday life at home, a big upcoming test in a different class, or the Houston Astros World Series win, he always offered a perspective that was worth hearing. Thank you, Dr. Jacky, for making my high school years that much better.

Image may contain: 2 people, textImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: 9 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, sittingImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoorImage may contain: 11 peopleImage may contain: 2 people, people playing sports and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting and child

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Amelia Bettinger

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Senior Lock-In

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Go to all of the dances, even your first one, regardless if you’re scared, because those are some of the best memories and the upperclassmen want you to come.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Stay motivated even after you get accepted into college.

What will you miss most about CA? My friends

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Bolognese, because he offered so much support and opened my eyes to math and how cool it can be, which led me to my major in college.

Image may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting, shoes and childImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting, child and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeupImage may contain: 2 people, child and hatImage may contain: one or more people and outdoorImage may contain: one or more people, people standing, child and outdoor