by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
AP Exams
3:30 p.m.    Board of Trustees Meeting
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
--------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Lindsay Dunlap

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Mrs. Black's second grade class.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Getting my Kindergarten Buddy.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Monet What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Work hard, but don't overwhelm yourself.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? The right college for you is not always the same one as the most prestigious college you get into.

What will you miss most about CA? The community and all of my friends.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Block, because he has allowed me to feel comfortable creating art without feeling self conscious or anxious about it. He has allowed me and my peers to express ourselves individually as artists.

Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 2 people, people sittingImage may contain: 10 people, people standingImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 4 people, people standing and indoorImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoorNo photo description available.Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and table

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Evan Farrenkopf

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Getting Fun Dip in my box on Valentine's Day.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Forming genuine relationships this year with so many more people in the school and my class, and spending more time playing basketball than learning for the majority of the third quarter.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Jimi Hendrix

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? There's nothing better than best friends, but don't limit yourself to only interacting with them. The more people you get to know, the more likely it is that you'll be able to cut in line with somebody on General Tso's Chicken day. High school is all about the connections.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Get off the Senior Quad! (haha)

What will you miss most about CA? All of the friendships I've made and seeing all of the kind faces around the halls that I've known for the last 14 years.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Cavnar not only pulled me through Geometry, but he taught and inspired me to apply myself to becoming a determined mathematician and student. He gave me so many great life lessons about how to find my own way to be good, and he is a role model because of his character. Also, Ms. Sneeringer has been teaching me for the past eight years in both music and life. She has pushed me to become a better musician by preaching that the best works incorporate movement, feeling and genuine musicality. She has taught me so much about becoming a great musician and I'm so appreciative that she has granted me some of her passion. I thank these two and all of my teachers at CA for the impact they have had on me, my memories and my future.

Image may contain: 6 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting and childImage may contain: 3 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, child and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people playing sports and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, people standing, child, outdoor and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, playing a musical instrument, guitar and outdoorImage may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 3 people, people standing and outdoor