Daily Schedule - Friday, May 15, 2020 - "C" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
AP Exams
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Anay Reddy

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Trip to the Henry Ford Museum.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? JSA Winter Congress 2020

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Ibn Battuta

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? High school is a grind, but it’s fun too. If you work hard enough, you’ll be able to enjoy it.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Make as many memories as you can before you all go your separate ways. What will you miss most about CA? Time spent with friends, whether it be talking in the lounge or hanging out outside of school.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Dr Jacky, because he’s helped me out with a lot of things besides just Spanish.

Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, outdoor and closeupImage may contain: 5 people, people standingImage may contain: 7 people, people standing, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 9 people, outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, people standing and shoesImage may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoorImage may contain: 5 people, outdoorImage may contain: 5 people

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Mahala Howard

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Meeting my friends during new student orientation. I’ll never forget Gigi’s positivity that day, or everyday after that.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? When the blue team won the scavenger hunt during the Senior Lock-In, as well as our band trip to Disney!

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Margaret Atwood

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Enjoy it, as it goes by quickly. But also keep in mind high school is not your entire life. Take care of yourselves and each other.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Love those around you, as you guys are all going through the same thing. A lot happens your senior year that you don’t want to miss out on. But keep in mind it’s not your entire life. Yes, it’s a blast, but it’s not everything.

What will you miss most about CA? The people, specifically teachers and my friends. They have all helped me through so much and I am forever grateful for all of them.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? So many! Dr. Broh, Dr. Ritter, Dr. Losambe, Mrs. Alchahal, Mrs. Gursahaney, Mrs. Bening, Mrs. Sneeringer, Mrs. Brooks, Mr. Street, and Ms. Reifeis. They have helped me through a lot during my time in high school with everything from school work to big life things. I appreciate everything they have done for me and how they each went above and beyond.

Image may contain: 1 person, textImage may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses and closeupImage may contain: 2 people, eyeglassesImage may contain: 2 people, eyeglassesImage may contain: 1 person, sittingImage may contain: 4 peopleImage may contain: 4 people, people standing and indoorImage may contain: 3 people, outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, childImage may contain: one or more people and outdoor