Saturday, May 16, 2020

Saturday, May 16, 2020

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Michelle Zong

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? When I stayed for the football game after the Charlie David Dinner and storm, but I was too lazy to get up and go to the track, so I was the only person in the entire student section.

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Join Math League -- there's good pepperoni pizza!

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Use senior lunch to eat pepperoni pizza! I'd recommend Papa John's.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Feinberg and Mr. Bolognese, the organizers of Math League.

Image may contain: 1 person, textImage may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 2 people, outdoorImage may contain: 5 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 2 people, outdoorImage may contain: 13 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, tree, tennis and outdoor

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Sam Lichten

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Getting my Senior Buddy in kindergarten.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Being a Senior Buddy.

Image may contain: 4 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses, sky and closeupImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting, table and indoorImage may contain: 3 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 4 peopleImage may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, football and outdoorImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 14 people