Daily Schedule - Monday, May 18, 2020 - "D" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
AP Exams
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Alexandra Phelps

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? The field trips we took in Lower and Middle School.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Having fun with my friends during Senior Lunch.

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Only participate in things you have time for and/or actually enjoy -- don't try and take a bunch of honors classes just for college applications.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Make your application essays (main and supplementals) personal and meaningful -- it could make or break your application.

What will you miss most about CA? All of the friends I have made throughout the years!

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Dr. Yan - her teaching really made me learn to love language and I will miss our gossip sessions! Coach Horton - she has helped me to develop confidence both on and off the field!

Image may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 2 people, child and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people playing sports, basketball court and shoesImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, standing, crowd and outdoor

--------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Matthew Cammeyer

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Senior-Kindergarten Buddies and always looking up to mine.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Winning the golf state title for the third-straight year and finishing runner-up individually.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Jacob Clifford

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? High school will be done before you know it, so make the most of it.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Stay strong, you are almost done!

What will you miss most about CA? My friends and peers

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Street has always been there for me and he’s the most trustworthy person I have met in my life. Not only Mr. Street, but I could always go to Dr. Stegemiller if I ever needed him or just wanted to give him a nice firm handshake.

Image may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 2 people, people eating, people sitting, child, food and outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, people standing, suit and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people standingImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting, child, table and indoorImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, people standingImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, standing, golf, shoes, grass, tree, sky, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 8 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: one or more people and people sitting