Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
AP Exams
12 p.m.    Super Curriculum Committee Meeting
3:30 p.m.  MS Drive-Through (M-Z)
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
----------------------

Senior Spotlight - Charlotte Vogel

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? All of the field trips in Lower School.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Senior Lock-In

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Michelle Obama

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Work hard, but also spend time with your friends and family.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Live in the moment and enjoy every little thing, because senior year really does fly by.

What will you miss most about CA? The Class of 2020 and the community of CA.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Ms. Seymore has made the biggest impact on me because I could always go to her for help or advice. She always made time for me, whether it was for school or just to talk, and I will always cherish those moments.

Image may contain: 4 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: 10 people, outdoor and closeupImage may contain: 11 people, people standing and indoorImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 2 people, people sittingImage may contain: 3 people, people sitting and childImage may contain: 1 person, sky and closeupImage may contain: 9 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, outdoor

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Kathan Reddy

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? The dinosaur unit in Mrs. Black’s class in second grade.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Dragging out long philosophical (or incredibly non-philosophical) conversations after school in Mr. Leet’s room, before lingering for hours longer in the senior lounge.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. George Washington

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Don’t be afraid of getting to know upperclassmen through clubs and sports. They’ll more-often-than-not be some of the most helpful people around, and can really show you the ropes.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Try to befriend some underclassmen next year. Y’all are literally the most senior people around. Any help or advice you give them will really go a long way -- if you had an older student you looked up to, you’ll know what I mean. So pay it forward.

What will you miss most about CA? Getting to see the friends, classmates, and teachers I’ve known year after year on a daily basis.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mrs. Heywood -- thanks for being the ultimate advisor, motivator, college counselor, and guidance counselor all wrapped into one. You helped me get through the most intense stretch of my life yet, so thank you.

Image may contain: 2 people, textImage may contain: 1 person, child and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, standing and suitImage may contain: 10 people, people standing and weddingImage may contain: one or more people and outdoorImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 2 people, hatImage may contain: 3 people, shoesImage may contain: 3 people, outdoorImage may contain: 6 people, people standing and shoesImage may contain: 4 people, selfie, child, outdoor and closeup