by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
AP Exams
LS Conferences in the Afternoon
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
----------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Jack Keith

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Kindergarten Buddy as a senior.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Alexander Hamilton

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Don’t stress, enjoy your time at CA.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Give the first semester everything you got and then you can chill your second semester.

What will you miss most about CA? Mrs. Fireman

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mrs. Castle made me confident in school.
Image may contain: 1 person, textImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, standing, child and outdoorImage may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, hat and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting, child and tableImage may contain: 2 people, child, outdoor and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 1 person, shoes, child and indoorImage may contain: 1 person, standing
---------------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Anna Ruhl

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Playing outside

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Getting my Kindergarten Buddy.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Albert Einstein

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? High school may seem scary and exciting right now. My one piece of advice would be to cherish every second you have. Make the most of everyday, don’t dwell on the past and focus on the positives. You only have one time in high school, so make the most of it! Find the things that make you the happiest!

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Make the most of every second with the people you see everyday! Find and do the things that make you the happiest, because it truly goes by faster than you think!

What will you miss most about CA? My friends

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Block has definitely had the biggest impact on me. He has taught me so much about myself and how much I appreciate art, and I will always be thankful for him!
Image may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 7 people, people standing, shoes and indoorImage may contain: 5 people, people standingImage may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, sitting and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, eating, sitting, drink, food and indoorImage may contain: 8 people, people standing