Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
AP Exams
LS/MS Conferences - No Classes
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
--------------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Taylor Warren

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? First Friday

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? My friends and I arguing in Dr. Jackys room over what is and is not acceptable to name your child.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. The Obama’s

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Appreciate everything.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Enjoy it, because it goes by fast!

What will you miss most about CA? Dr. Jacky, Mrs. Eden, Mrs. Stout, Dr. Losambe, Mr. Davis, Mr. DeVore, Dr. Stegemiller, and my friends.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. DeVore -- he met with me everyday for three weeks straight when I was failing his class. Even after I raised my grade I still met with him and he always found time to help me or talk with me.
Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 8 peopleImage may contain: 3 people, people standingImage may contain: 3 people, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, people standingImage may contain: one or more people, hat and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, outdoor
---------------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Noah Glimcher

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? the whole entire senior year has been a memory. I feel like everyone came together at the end knowing we may not see each other for a while after we graduate.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Make sure you get through your last year. But mainly, make as many memories with your friends as you can. You may not realize it now, but you may not see some of your friends after you graduate. So live your life to the fullest!

What will you miss most about CA? The teachers and their support.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mrs. Castle has been there for me ever since I can remember. She has been my tutor since sixth grade and I know I can go to her whenever for help. Also, Mrs. Fireman, Ms. Hoagland, Sra. Chaves, Ms. Garita, Mr. Street, Dr. Losambe, Mrs. Frickel, Coach Dunkle and more all have all had a great impact on me.
Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: one or more people, child, closeup and outdoorImage may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, baseball and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, childImage may contain: one or more people, people standing and suitImage may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, baseball and outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, people sitting and shoesImage may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, baseball and outdoor