Sunday, May 24, 2020

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Ramadan
Eid al Fitr
#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
--------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Hanna Yakoob

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Unity Day because it was my first day at CA and I enjoyed meeting everyone.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? The pep rally with my Kindergarten Buddy.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Rosa Parks

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Work hard the next four years but also take the time to enjoy and make lots of memories.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Finish your college stuff early so you can take the time to enjoy your senior year.

What will you miss most about CA? The sense of community.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Sra. Chaves, because she has been an amazing advisor. It was really helpful having a teacher to help me throughout all of high school. Also, Mrs. Alchahal because it was nice having someone I could talk to about my religion and culture, and I enjoyed hanging out in her room during my breaks.
Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses and closeupImage may contain: 2 people, tennis and outdoorImage may contain: 8 people, people standing, child, shoes and outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses, closeup and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, outdoor
--------------------------------
Senior Spotlight - Charlie Sabgir

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Special Friends Day

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Our Final Bell

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Srinivasa Ramanujan

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Be patient! You'll find out who you are as a person over time so don't try and rush the process.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Remember that everyone who isn't you looks up to you, so always remember that your actions and kindness will be looked at by all the grades below.

What will you miss most about CA? The close connections with faculty.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Cavnar, you taught me how to think and have fun with academics.
Image may contain: 4 people, textImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, child and closeupImage may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 6 people, outdoorImage may contain: 4 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, people standing and outdoor