Daily Schedule - Wednesday, May 27, 2020 - "D" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
9:45 a.m.   MS Talent Show
11 a.m.       Final MS Assembly with Slideshow
3 p.m.        MS Faculty Meeting
4 p.m.        US Curbside Pick-Up
5 p.m.        LS Pick-Up (L-Z)

US Student Council video to pay tribute to CA community members on the frontline - Dr. Lamont Clay

#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
-------------------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Praem Jagabandhu

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Eighth grade trip to Washington D.C.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Staying up all night during the Senior Lock-In.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Maya Angelou

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Don’t be afraid to try new things. Upper School is a time to explore and work hard, but you still shouldn’t forget to have fun.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Treasure every moment that you spend in your last year. It goes by very quickly and you’re going to miss the people you see everyday.

What will you miss most about CA? The Academy Community.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Ms. Sneeringer has made the biggest impact on me. From taking me into Jazz Band as a new seventh-grader, to pushing me to be a better musician and student overall throughout Upper School, she has taught me to be myself and use everything given to me to be the best that I can be.

Image may contain: 8 people, textImage may contain: 1 person, child, closeup and outdoorImage may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 2 people, people standingImage may contain: 1 person, on stageImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 3 people, people standingImage may contain: one or more people, people standing, sky, cloud, shoes, child, tree and outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, standing

--------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Helene Duebel

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Mr. Rahe’s art class.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? All of the memories I made with the people in Mr. Block’s art room.

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Branch out, talk to different people and try new things.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Good luck on your standardized tests next year.

What will you miss most about CA? The people I’ve met and the quality of teachers.

Image may contain: 8 peopleImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 3 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people eatingImage may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 2 people, people standingImage may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 7 people, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 5 people, people standing and outdoor