Daily Schedule - Thursday, May 28, 2020 - "E" Day

by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Shavuot begins this evening
10:30 a.m.   US Final Advisory and Honors Assembly
11:30 a.m.   Grade 8 Drive-Through
3 p.m.          MS Faculty Meeting
5 p.m.          Grade 8 Closing

US Student Council video to pay tribute to CA community members on the frontline -  Dr. Audrey Young '09

#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
-----------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Max Walter

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Getting my Senior Buddy and Special Friends Day.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Senior Lock-In

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Alexander Hamilton

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Have a planner for all of your assignments and be organized for every class.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Enjoy your last year and make life long memories with your closest friends.

What will you miss most about CA? My classmates and teachers.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Mr. Bolognese because he is such a great teacher and has always been there for me.

Image may contain: 3 people, textImage may contain: people smiling, one or more people, child and closeupImage may contain: 5 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people sitting and outdoorImage may contain: one or more people, grass, outdoor and natureImage may contain: one or more people, plant, tree and outdoorImage may contain: one or more peopleImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: one or more people, selfie and closeup

---------------------------

Senior Spotlight - David Cooperman

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Birthday parties in Lower School at SuperGames.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? Senior Lock-In and winning a league title last year in basketball.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Boss Tweed

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Just have fun! These should be some of the best years of your life, so don't waste them over-stressing.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Get everything done early -- it will get rid of a lot of stress.

What will you miss most about CA? My friends and teachers.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? Coach Mo, because he made me into both a better basketball player and a better person. Also, Mr. Bolognese because of the dedication and love he has for his students.

No photo description available.Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses, child and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, indoorImage may contain: 5 people, people standing and suitImage may contain: 10 people, people playing sports, shoes and basketball courtImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sportImage may contain: one or more people and outdoorImage may contain: 5 people, closeup and outdoorImage may contain: 3 people, suitImage may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, basketball court and shoes