by Shannon Nelson -
Number of replies: 0
Shavuot
9 a.m.        Grade 5 Closing
10:30 a.m. Grade 5 Certificate Pick-Up
1 p.m.        US Faculty Meeting
1 p.m.        LS Faculty Meeting
2 p.m.        Faculty and Staff Meeting

US Student Council video to pay tribute to CA community members on the frontline - Dr. Amy Whitson P'24 '27

#AllinThisTogetherVikes!
-----------------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Elias Marquez

What is your favorite memory from your earliest year(s) at CA? Meeting the boys soccer players (aka - the “Lads from Hondros”) for the first time.

What is your favorite most recent memory at CA? The Model UN trip to Washington D.C.

Name one person you have studied in class whom you would most want to talk with over lunch. Kimbal Musk

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Don't transfer junior year -- unless it’s to Academy!

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Don’t miss the Senior Lock-In!

What will you miss most about CA? The food and my kindergarten buddy Sebe.

What teacher, coach or staff member has made the biggest impact on you and why? From my very first day at Columbus Academy, Mrs. Heywood has been a great counselor and advisor. She made my transition to a new school as smooth as possible and was always there to help me with excellent advice. I'll never forget how welcoming her and the rest of my advisory were, and I'm grateful for everything they have done to make me feel at home.

Image may contain: 7 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, outdoor and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, playing a sport and outdoorImage may contain: 7 people, people standing, child and outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, people playing sports and outdoorImage may contain: 5 peopleImage may contain: 10 people, people standing, child, sky, tree and outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, people playing sports and outdoorImage may contain: 4 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, outdoor

--------------------------

Senior Spotlight - Alex Wang

What is one piece of advice about Upper School you would give to the Class of 2024 (current 8th-graders)? Challenge yourself by staying a bit out of your comfort zone, but also don't stress too much and have some fun.

What is one piece of advice about being seniors would you give to the Class of 2021 (current juniors)? Start your college applications early.

Image may contain: 2 peopleImage may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses and closeupImage may contain: 2 people, people standing, sky, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 4 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, tree and outdoorImage may contain: 12 people, people standing, grass, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 1 person, outdoorImage may contain: 14 people, people standing and outdoor